The Hood River Watershed Group’s purpose is to sustain and improve the Hood River Watershed through education, cooperation and stewardship.
One of 90 watershed councils in Oregon, the Hood River Watershed Group is a forum of landowners, citizens, growers, irrigation and water districts, environmental organizations, businesses, recreationists, governments and tribal representatives working together to benefit Hood River Valley’s natural resources.
Watershed Group Resources
- Hood River Watershed Action Plan 2014 Update
- Hood River Watershed Group Member Orientation Packet
- Hood River Basin Aquatic Habitat Restoration Strategy
- Hood River Sub-Basin Plan
- Hood River Water Conservation Strategy
- Hood River Watershed Assessment
- DEQ Toxics Monitoring Presentation from September 2015 HRWG Meeting
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)